Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Driver's License (Class 1 or A); Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Specific Skills
- Perform emergency roadside repairs; Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo; Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment; Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes; Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption; Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge
- Driver logbook
- Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.