Other trades certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Chartered Accountants (CA) Designation; Charterered Professional Accountant (CPA)
2 years to less than 3 years
- Financial Auditor Specific Skills
- Examine accounting records
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; Internet; Quick Books; Caseware/Caseview; TaxPrep
- Accountant Specific Skills
- Act as trustee in bankruptcy proceedings; Provide financial, business and tax advice; Prepare financial information for individuals, departments or companies; Prepare financial statements and reports; Prepare income tax returns from accounting records; Plan, set up and administer accounting systems; Examine accounting records; Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure; Analyze financial documents and reports
- Additional Skills
- Train staff; Supervise staff; Arrange training for staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.