Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Specific Skills
- Transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings; Pot and re-pot plants; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Clean work area
- Additional Skills
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence; Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Budding trees; Cleaning crop; Clipping; Deleafing; Greenhouse cleaning; Lowering
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
Health care plan, Dental plan
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.