1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design and develop database; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data; Lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models; Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models; Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers; Data Science
- Management Systems (erp or db)
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD); MS SQL Server
- Programming Languages
- C; C++
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sound discrimination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; Spreadsheet; MS Windows; Database software; JavaOS; Mail server software; Programming software; Software development; Data analysis software; MS Office
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- As per collective agreement; Bonus; Gratuities; Mileage paid; Piece work; Commission
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance; Pension plan; Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP); Other benefits; Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Other benefits, Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
As per collective agreement, Bonus, Gratuities, Mileage paid, Piece work, Commission
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.