No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Work Setting
- Private sector
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.