or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Administer rites of faith such as marriages and funerals; Supervise, plan and administer programs of religious education; Provide spiritual and moral guidance to members of a religious faith; Conduct religious services; Pray and promote spirituality by delivering sermons and other talks
- Additional Skills
- Perform administrative tasks for a religious community
- Work Setting
- Religious organization
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Child abuse registry check; Child welfare check; Criminal record check; Adult Abuse Registry
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; What is your current level of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?; Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.