1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design and develop database; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data; Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models; Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers; Data Science
- Management Systems (erp or db)
- MS SQL Server; Data Warehouse
- Work Setting
- Consulting firm
- Programming Languages
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sound discrimination; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Database software; MS Office
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan
- Screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.