On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Establish work schedules; Assist cleaners in performing duties; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Additional Skills
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Work Setting
- Office building; Commercial facility; Cleaning service company; Hotel, motel, resort
- Workers Supervised
- Light duty cleaners
- Security and Safety
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Odours
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
- Workplace information
- On the road job
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Health care plan, Dental plan
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.