No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Conduct routine tests for product specifications; Examine produce for quality and prepare for market; Grade and label raw materials or finished products; Ensure hygiene and sanitation practices conform to policies and regulations
- Work Setting
- Fruit and vegetable processing plant
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Mask
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Team player
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.