No degree, certificate or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, weld or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products; Operate machine to fabricate parts and products; Load, feed or place materials into machine; Cut, shape and fit materials to form parts and components; Complete reports on product inspection; Check manufactured items for defects and conformance to specifications; Affix seal or tags to approved products
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Pressing machine; Moulding machine; Hand tools; Cutting machine
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Additional Skills
- Monitor machine during operation; Change machinery attachments; Clean work area
- Type of Product
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Safety equipment/gear; Safety glasses/goggles; Gloves; Ear plugs; Mask
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Noisy
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.