No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Remove filled containers from conveyors; Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers; Feed and unload processing machines; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Check products and packaging for basic quality defects; Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials; Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Weight Handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.