Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts; Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work; Service attachments and working tools; Verify and repair emission control systems; Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions; Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required; Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Additional Skills
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation; Instruct apprentices; Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.