Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Train and supervise staff; Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures; Conduct research; Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports; Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Prepare and co-ordinate the production and submission of summary briefs and reports; Compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive committees and boards of directors; Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings; Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action based on meetings; Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and administer contracts and other documents
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Office
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.