Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Sell products on a retail basis; Manage day-to-day business operations; Design bouquets and select natural and artificial flowers and decorative accessories to create arrangements or other floral items
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Driver's validity licence check
- Work Site Environment
- Non-smoking; Air conditioned
- Work Samples
- Portfolio; Design sample; Example of completed work
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; 20/20 vision; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Excellent oral communication
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.