Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers; File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired; Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components; Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed; Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting; Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place; Repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs; Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Additional Skills
- Instruct apprentices; Clean and maintain work space
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Attention to detail
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
Health care plan, Dental plan
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.