Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments; Scan items; Tabulate total payment for goods or services required; Receive payment for goods or services; Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales; Greet customers; Assist theatre patrons with seat selection; Attend to hotel safety-deposit boxes; Wrap or place merchandise in bags; Weigh produce and bulk foods; Provide customer service; Accept reservations or take-out orders; Assist customers with self-checkout; Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products; Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.