Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers' orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas; Load buspans and trays; Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs; Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables; Carrying and replace linen
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
Health care plan, Dental plan
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.