technical service sales consultant
Posted on March 18, 2022
Audacia Ventures Inc.
Education: College/CEGEP. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Specific Skills: Resolve product and service related problems. Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support. Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services. Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service. Deliver sales presentations. Personal Suitability: Client focus. Reliability.
- LocationVancouver, BC
- Salary$$26.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Resolve product and service related problems; Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support; Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services; Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service; Deliver sales presentations
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.