No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Remove filled containers from conveyors; Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers; Feed and unload processing machines; Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Check products and packaging for basic quality defects; Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties; Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials; Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Work Site Environment
- Odours; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.