English or French
On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees; Cut grass; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Assist with landscape constructions; Apply fertilizers; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Rake and collect refuse
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Weed trimmer/edger; Tractor mower
- Work Setting
- Landscape maintenance
- Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Safety glasses/goggles; Gloves; Ear plugs; Mask
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability
- Workplace information
- On the road job
- Financial benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Free parking available, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.