No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Advise on wine selection; Store beverage and food products; Record and balance beverage sales; Organize and set up bar; Order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock; Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks; Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations; Collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages; Clean draft beer system; Clean bar area and wash glassware; Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons; Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff; Serve food or snacks
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.