Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Hair replacement and Related Skills (non-medical)
Provide hair weaving treatments for customers
- Cosmetics/Cosmetology Skills
Advise on beauty products suited to customers' colouring and skin type
Provide general information to customers on beauty products
- Electrolysis Skills
Laser hair removal
- Esthetics Skills
- Area of Work Experience
- Additional Skills
Sell establishments products
Provide product demonstrations
- Work Setting
Beauty shop or aesthetic service
- Manicurists and Pedicurists Skills
Clean, trim and polish nails
Provide gel and acrylic nail extensions
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
Standing for extended periods;
- Personal Suitability
Effective interpersonal skills;
Excellent oral communication;
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.