No degree, certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
Fish cleaning and cutting machine
Fish products machine
- Area of Work Experience
- Weight Handling
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Fish And Seafood Plant Cutters And Cleaners Specific Skills
Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
- Fish And Seafood Plant Machine Operators Specific Skills
Record production information
Set up and operate machines to clean, cut, cook, smoke, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish or seafood products
Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Handling heavy loads;
Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Personal Suitability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.