Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
First Aid Certificate
Rig Worker Fall Protection
Working at heights training
- Specific Skills
Determine nature, cause and location of trouble
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Area of Specialization
Telecommunication service testing
- Weight Handling
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Equipment, Systems and Controls Experience
- Telecommunications Equipment Technician Specific Skills
Inspect and test operation of telecommunications equipment
Diagnose and locate equipment faults, and adjust, replace or repair telecommunications equipment
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
- Work Location Information
- Personal Suitability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.