Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Area of Specialization
- Work Setting
- Administrative and Coordination Skills
Show apartments and offices to prospective tenants
- Security and Safety
Criminal record check;
- Transportation/Travel Information
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
- Ability to Supervise
- Work Location Information
- Personal Suitability
Effective interpersonal skills;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.