Earned doctorate degree
or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
Investigate chemical aspects of the mechanisms of drug action, the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the organ function
Participate in interdisciplinary research and development projects
- Industrial Processes and Products Experience
Quality assurance and control
- Biochemical Studies
- Additional Skills
Act as technical consultant in a particular field of expertise
- Analytical Techniques
- Work Setting
Research institute, laboratory or centre
- Resource Usage and Environmental Studies
- Specializations in Chemistry
- Specialization or Experience
- Security and Safety
Criminal record check;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
- Ability to Supervise
- Work Location Information
Willing to relocate;
Relocation costs covered by employer;
- Personal Suitability
Excellent oral communication;
Excellent written communication;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.