College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Pharmacy technician Certification
- Pharmacy technicians Skills
Maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products
Compound oral solutions, ointments and creams
Bill third party insurers
Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate, enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure;
Attention to detail;
Ability to distinguish between colours;
Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Work Location Information
- Personal Suitability
Effective interpersonal skills;
Excellent oral communication;
Excellent written communication;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.