or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Additional Skills
Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations
Adapt existing illustrations
- Graphic Designer Specific Skills
Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials
Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements
Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides
Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.