3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design and develop database; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data; Lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models; Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models; Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers; Data Science
- Management Systems (erp or db)
- XBase; Oracle; MySQL; MS SQL Server; Data Warehouse
- Manufacturing Sector Experience
- Pharmaceuticals and medicines
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio; Eclipse
- Programming Languages
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; MS Windows; Internet; Database software; Networking software; Networking security; Intranet; File management software; Security software; Presentation software; Mail server software; Communication software; Image editing software; HTML editing software; Web service design; Software development; Data analysis software; Mapping and data visualization software; MS Office; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Desktop applications; Multimedia software
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.