This job was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank.
Posted on October 18, 2021
9992987 Canada Inc.
- LocationMississauga, ON
- Salary$$76,440YEAR annually for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
Design and develop database
Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems
Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools
Operate database management systems to analyze data
Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data
Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models
Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers
- Management Systems (erp or db)
MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems and Software
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Microsoft Visual Studio
- Programming Languages
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure;
Attention to detail;
- Personal Suitability
Effective interpersonal skills;
Excellent written communication;
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.