Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Requisition materials and supplies; Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports; Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies; Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Additional Skills
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.