This job was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank.
Posted on October 13, 2021
- Location64 Aspen CrescentSt. Albert, ABT8N 2L8
- Salary$$31.25HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Weekend
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Dispatcher Specific Skills
Record mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses
Operate radio equipment
Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders
Assist with maintenance of communications equipment
Advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems
Maintain vehicle operator work records
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Additional Skills
Maintain work records and logs
Ensure accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.