1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities; Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements; Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates; Plan and manage budgets; Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control; Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions; Develop and implement quality control programs; Prepare reports; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Values and ethics; Organized
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.