Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
Test and adjust repaired products for proper functioning
Repair or replace defective or worn parts and components
Inspect products to determine the requirements for repair
Calibrate products using hand tools
- Major Work Area
- Area of Specialization
- Weight Handling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Security and Safety
Driver's validity licence check;
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
Willing to travel regularly;
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
- Work Location Information
On-site customer service;
- Personal Suitability
Effective interpersonal skills;
Excellent oral communication;
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.