This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on October 04, 2021
- LocationMississauga, ON
- Salary$$82,000YEAR annually for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications; Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems; Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs; Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Operating Systems
- MS Windows; Linux
- Operating Systems and Software
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Xcode; Microsoft Visual Studio; Sublime Text; Eclipse
- Programming Languages
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; TCP/IP; Oracle; Internet; Database software; Networking software; Networking hardware; Intranet; Servers; File management software; Security software; Presentation software; Communication software; Project management software; Programming software; HTML editing software; Web service design; Programming languages; Software development; SQL; Website creation and management software; MS Office; Desktop applications; Cloud
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Accurate; Team player; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.