Manager, Legal Firm
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on March 26, 2021
Y.LIU LAW FIRM
- Salary$$35.00 to $37.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business; Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of establishments; Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams; Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies; Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies; Represent the company within various economic and social organizations; Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Plan and direct research; Market business services; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Area of Specialization
- Legal services; Business services
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.