General Manager, Sales - Trade, Broadcasting And Other Services
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 29, 2021
Umi Sushi Express UC
- Salary$$46.04HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Office
- Ability to Supervise
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Organized
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.