Computer Projects Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 27, 2021
68B Leek CrescentRichmond Hill, ONL4B 1H1
- Salary$$52.00 to $54.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems; Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations; Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Area of Work Experience
- Design; Software development
- Additional Skills
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Area of Specialization
- System integration
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Development of computer applications; Data processing and systems; Data analysis and interpretation; Computer programming; Networking software; Networking hardware; Programming software; Database management; Desktop applications
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Team player; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.