This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 25, 2021
- Salary$$31.50HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Act as spokesperson for an organization; Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions; Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material; Prepare sports, literary, performance or other contracts
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Work Setting
- Consulting firm
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.