This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 25, 2021
Golden Brick Construction inc
North Vancouver, BC
- Salary$$27.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Architecture (BArch, BA/BSc, MArch, MA/MSc, PhD)
- Interior Architecture
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Architectural Engineering
- Interior Design
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Estimate cost of projects and prepare detailed specifications; Create interior spaces that reflect clients' needs and tastes; Consult with clients to determine needs, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space; Develop detailed plans and 3-D models showing arrangement of walls, dividers, displays, lighting and other fixtures; Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings; Advise on selection of colours, finishes and materials, lighting, furniture and other items, taking into account ergonomic and occupational health standards
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Computer Experience
- MS Excel; MS Word; AutoCAD; Autodesk REVIT
- Additional Skills
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Area of Specialization
- Interior design (general)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Team player; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.