Injection Moulding Technician
This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer.
Posted on January 19, 2021
Trans-United Consultants Ltd.
- Salary$$70,000YEAR annually for 40 to 45 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Permanent placement opportunity
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Develop manufacturing and processing procedures; Design plant layouts and production facilities; Conduct work measurement or other studies
- Area of Specialization
- Development of production processes
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer. The agency acts as an intermediary between Job Bank and the employer. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure this job posting is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.