This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 18, 2021
- Salary$$40.87HOUR hourly for 2080 hours per year
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Business/Commerce, General
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Financial Auditor Specific Skills
- Examine accounting records; Ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting standards, procedures and internal control; Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, the Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements; Prepare reports and audit findings
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Accounting software
- Accountant Specific Skills
- Examine accounting records; Analyze financial documents and reports
- Additional Skills
- Train staff; Supervise staff
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.