This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 12, 2021
GN Corporations Inc.
2873 Kingsview Blvd S.E.Airdrie, ABT4A 0E1
- Salary$$92,400 to $110,000YEAR annually for 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Plan and design plant layouts and facilities; Establish programs and conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety or to identify and correct fire and other hazards; Develop flexible or integrated manufacturing systems and procedures; Design and conduct time studies and work simplification programs; Conduct studies and implement programs to determine optimum inventory levels and optimum utilization of machinery, materials and resources; Conduct studies on the reliability and performance of plant facilities; Analyze costs of production; Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs; Assess industrial facilities; Develop performance standards, evaluation systems and wage and incentive programs
- Operating Systems and Software
- Minitab; Primavera; ANASYS
- Area of Work Experience
- Research and development; Quality assurance or control; Project management; Project planning; Operations or production; Design; Lean Manufacturing; International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; AutoCAD; MS Office; SolidWorks software; MS Outlook; Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software; Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Area of Specialization
- Time and work studies; Quality assurance or control; Industrial; Production system
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sound discrimination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.