This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 07, 2020
- Salary$$51.28HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee the collection and analysis of financial data; Monitor financial control systems; Manage contracts; Establish and implement policies and procedures; Design and manage investment strategies; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Advise senior management; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Train, direct and motivate staff; Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.