This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 03, 2020
M.H.P.C Property Services Inc.
- Salary$$17.00 to $18.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Bonus, Other Benefits
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Repair and maintain equipment; Remove litter and garbage; Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees; Lay sod or seed; Cut grass; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Assist with landscape constructions; Apply fertilizers; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Weight Handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation available; Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Dependability; Reliability
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.