This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 01, 2020
Stena Drilling (Canada) Corp.
701-10 Fort William PlaceSt. John's, NL
- Salary$$64.64HOUR hourly for 84 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association
5 years or more
- Area of Work Experience
- Specification or technical writing; Quality assurance or control; Project planning; Operations or production; Occupational health and safety; Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities; Computer software development; Marine system
- Additional Skills
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers
- Area of Specialization
- Marine engineering or naval architecture
- Work Setting
- Offshore drilling rig
- Security and Safety
- Drug test; Criminal record check; Valid passport
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; In/on water; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sound discrimination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Remote location
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; AutoCAD; 3D graphic software; SolidWorks software; MS Outlook
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.