This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on December 01, 2020
Stena Drilling (Canada) Corp.
701-10 Fort William PlaceSt. John's, NL
- Salary$$36.06HOUR hourly for 84 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Other trades certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate; Safe Food Handling certificate; Food Safety Certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Supervise kitchen staff and helpers; Recruit and hire staff; Order supplies and equipment; Manage kitchen operations; Inspect kitchens and food service areas; Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment; Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Work Setting
- Offshore drilling rig
- Security and Safety
- Drug test; Valid passport
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation provided; Remote location
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.