This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 30, 2020
Ubisoft Toronto Inc.
Remote work available
- Salary$$70,000 to $130,000YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Bonus, Disability Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Plan, organize and direct the artistic aspects of production; Plan and co-ordinate the production of musical recordings; Organize and co-ordinate production
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff or team
- Type of Production or Direction Concentration
- Technical direction
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Organized
- Teleworking Information
- Remote work available
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.