Food Service Supervisor
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 27, 2020
Uzjen holdings LTD.
1799 Gordon DriveKelowna, BC
- Salary$$15.00 to $16.75HOUR hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare food order summaries for chef; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Work Setting
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Workers Supervised
- Kitchen and food service helpers; Food service counter attendants and food preparers; Food and beverage servers; Cook (general)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Ability to Supervise
- Staff in various areas of responsibility; 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.