This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 27, 2020
J.D. Irving, Limited
- Salary$$20.85HOUR hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
06:00 to 15:00
- Start dateStart date 2021-05-03
- Bonus, Gratuities, Other Benefits
English or French
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Plant seedlings; Fight forest fires; Operate power tools to thin and space trees
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Wet/damp; Odours; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation available; Various locations
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.